One of the most popular New Year’s Resolutions in the United States is to travel to new, exciting places. In the spirit of new adventures, we invite you to experience the captivating history, flavors, and sights our home, the Napa Valley, has to offer. Whether you live a short drive away or a long flight from us, all of us in wine country welcome you with open arms.
- Every season displays its own unique beauty. Whether it’s the expanses of bright yellow mustard against the grey backdrop of winter you, the brilliant green of springtime growth you witness, or the grape-scented, action-packed fall harvest you desire—there are almost no bad views in the Napa Valley, and we welcome guests any time of year.
- 2018 is Frank Family Vineyards’ 25th anniversary! Yes, that’s right, 25 years of delicious Frank Family wine. See if you can guess what we’re celebrating with…we’ll give you a hint: a lot of wine, fabulous company, and more wine. Be on the lookout for our official email with details about our 25th Anniversary Celebration!
- Another year gone by means one more year of age is on those bottles you’ve been saving. That means it is time to drink some, making room for the special bottles you might discover on your next trip to Napa.
- The Napa Valley is more than just a wine-lover’s paradise—it’s a foodie hotspot. We love the timeless fine dining here in the valley, and we are so happy to welcome the latest restaurants. Las Alcobas, one of the Napa Valley’s newest luxury hotels, is also home to Top Chef Masters-winner Chef Chris Cosentino’s Acacia House. This elegant, award-winning bistro offers enticing seasonal dishes with a pronounced Napa Valley flair. Also—Our staff can attest—their margaritas are some of the best around. Another exciting addition to the Napa food scene is celebrated Chef Charlie Palmer’s newest in his series of acclaimed Charlie Palmer Steak located inside the new urban paradise that is The Archer Hotel in Downtown Napa, this new addition brings a unique perspective to the vibrant downtown scene. Last but not least, iconic Chef Michael Chiarello has added to his culinary artillery with his newest eatery: Platform 8, a fresh take on the classic American burgers-fries-and-a-shake diners of yore. The self-proclaimed “mad scientist” takes things one step further with a state of the art liquid nitrogen lab…so you can rest assured you’ll satisfy your stomach along with your inner geek at this new Yountville delight.
- If you can’t make it to the main event July 7th, fear not because we are hosting a multitude of events at our winery and elsewhere that you won’t want to miss! From sailing on the San Francisco Bay to savoring a gourmet meal with an array of Frank Family wine on the legendary Napa Valley Wine Train, our events promise to be unforgettable.
- Bonus: Can’t make our winery events? Plan your own! Call 707-942-2313 to learn more about hosting your very own private event.
Wherever 2018 takes you, we hope you have an incredible year.