Rosa Linda has been a cherished member of our winery family for 19 years. She grew up in Jalisco Mexico but calls Napa Valley home, having lived here half her life. She joined the wine industry in 1991 with a job labeling wine bottles by hand. Today, Rosa Linda manages the Frank Family Vineyards shipping department, wine bottle inventory, and the bottling line. We sat down with Rosa Linda to ask her a few questions and give her a chance to step from behind the scenes and into the spotlight.
1. How would you describe Frank Family Vineyards?
It’s my second home.
2. What do you enjoy most about your job at Frank Family Vineyards?
I enjoy driving the fork lift, bottling wine, and spending time with my work family.
3. What is your favorite time of year at the winery?
I love when it’s time to bottle the wine because it means it’s ready for the world to enjoy.
4. When you’re not at work, what do you love to do?
Spending time with my family, cooking at home, and enjoying Frank Family wine.
5. What is your favorite Frank Family wine, and what would you pair it with?
Our Carneros Chardonnay and grilled salmon. When I tell people I work at Frank Family they always say how much they love our Chardonnay. This wine is my favorite too.