Wine Tasting, Elevated
We are excited to announce earlier this year we launched our first ever tasting room food and wine pairing experience in an exclusive partnership with renowned Napa Valley chef Michael Chiarello.
Our Elevated Experience pairs five limited-production reserve wines with a curated selection of artisanal cheese and charcuterie from Chef Chiarello’s new Yountville café and market, Ottimo. We are happy to offer our Elevated Experience at 11am and 2pm daily, for groups of up to 8 people per seating.
Our guests have been asking us to do a wine and food pairing in our tasting room for years, and we’re thrilled to partner with our friend Chef Chiarello to bring that dream to life. We’ve always wanted our tasting room to be an intimate and educational experience, and this is a great opportunity to show off the full complexity of our wines. -Leslie Frank
What you can expect when you sit down for an Elevated Experience…
- Lady Edythe Reserve Brut paired with cana de cabra, a savory goat cheese from the mountains of southeastern Spain
- Lewis Vineyard Reserve Chardonnay paired with a creamy and mild indigenous California cow’s milk cheese
- Reserve Zinfandel paired with an air-cured and lightly salted Italian prosciutto
- Rutherford Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon paired with fuet, a dry-cured garlic and peppercorn sausage from Catalonia.
- Winston Hill Red Wine paired with grana padano, a semi-aged cheese similar to parmigiana.
The Elevated Experience is led by a member of the our hospitality team in the our tasting room, which has been recently updated with Napa designer Erin Martin’s characteristic clean lines and warm, organic styling.
Tastings last between 90 minutes and two hours, and prices start at $60 per person for Frank Family Vineyards wine club members and $85 per person for non-members. Reservations can be made by calling the tasting room at 707.942.0859.