We are almost ready to share our wines and beautiful property with you, in person, once again! In anticipation of our reopening, we are now accepting reservations for the summer. We have made some changes for when you visit. Learn more about the measures we’re taking to create the safest guest experience possible below.
We are closely monitoring updates from the Governor of California and will reopen when permitted to do so. While we currently do not know when that day will come, we will be more than ready for it.
Plan your next visit with us online or direct inquiries to email@example.com or call 707-942-0859. Our entire team thanks you for your generous support throughout the past few months and we are looking forward to raising a glass with you soon!
The Frank Family tasting room will be open on a limited reservation basis only. Reservations are required and all guests must be at least 21 years of age. Reservations will be managed to allow for physical distancing between parties.
Tastings will take place outside on the picnic grounds, in the estate courtyard, or under the covered back deck. Parties are not to exceed 6 guests at a time and tables will be spaced a minimum of 6-10 feet apart. For the near future, tastings will not be conducted inside the tasting room.
All tasting fees will be charged the day of your visit using a credit card on file. All reservations are weather dependent and tasting fees will be refunded if we are unable to accommodate you due to rain on the day of your appointment. We understand your plans may change and request at least 48 hours notice for any cancelations. Please note, our Elevated Experience, which involves food service, is currently not available.
Visitation Safety Measures
Upon arrival, guests will now be greeted at our new concierge location, outside at the welcome pavilion. We will do our best to allow greater time between parties to reduce waiting periods for you, as well as to reduce the number of guests on the property at any given time. You can also expect:
• All staff will be wearing personal face coverings.
• We require our guests to wear face coverings as well, except when seated at the table for tastings.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations throughout the property.
• Our team will be following all proper sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
• We will utilize “contactless” payment methods, so please be prepared to pay for purchases with a credit card.
• We currently cannot accommodate outside food or picnicking onsite.
• To minimize physical contact between our staff and guests, all wine flights will be pre-poured prior to guest seating.
Cleaning and Sanitation
The Frank Family hospitality team has always followed the highest cleanliness and safety standards, and this remains so in these challenging times. We are working in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the CDC and local health authorities as outlined below.
• Tasting areas will be disinfected before and after each tasting appointment.
• Glassware will be immediately cleared upon guest departure and will be washed in our commercial, high temperature dish washer.
• High contact surfaces will be rigorously disinfected throughout the day.
• We will use disposable paper menus for all guests as well as provide digital menus that are easily accessible on your smartphone
All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver in order to participate in a tasting on our property. By signing this waiver, you agree to abide by the aforementioned health and safety protocols and agree to relieve Frank Family Vineyards of any liability.