A homemade ice bucket is a fun way to add a personal touch and festive flair to your holiday celebrations. It’s easy to make one to fit your favorite bottle of white or sparkling wine using an ice mold and various seasonal flowers, fruits, and greens to coordinate with your holiday decor.
Ice bucket mold, fresh cranberries, sliced oranges, Christmas greens, distilled water
- Arrange the fruit and greens inside the mold. The cranberries will float so don’t be too concerned where they go.
- Fill the mold with water. We recommend using distilled water for the clearest ice. Rearrange the fruit as needed.
- Place the mold in the freezer for 24 hours.
- Inject some warm water into the middle of the mold and rinse. Wait for 5-10 minutes to remove the ice bucket smoothly.
- Keep the ice bucket in the freezer until ready to use.