Frank Family Vineyards Safety Statement
While the world has changed, our passion for sharing wine and memories with our guests has not. We look forward to welcoming you to the winery and ask for your understanding and compliance with our new set of safety guidelines.
Frank Family Vineyards is open on a limited reservation basis only. All guests must be at least 21 years of age and only service animals are permitted. Reservations will be managed to allow for physical distancing between parties.
Tastings will take place outside on the picnic grounds, in the estate courtyard, or under the covered back porch. Parties are not to exceed 6 guests at a time and tables will be spaced a minimum of 6-10 feet apart. For the near future, tastings will not be conducted inside the tasting room.
All tasting fees will be charged the day of your visit using a credit card on file. We understand your plans may change and request at least 48 hours notice for any cancelations. Please note, our Elevated Experience, which involves food service, is currently not available.
VISITATION SAFETY MEASURES
Upon arrival, guests will now be greeted at our new concierge location, outside at the welcome pavilion. We will do our best to allow greater time between parties to reduce waiting periods for you, as well as to reduce the number of guests on the property at any given time. You can also expect:
• All staff will be wearing personal face coverings.
• We require our guests to wear face coverings as well, except when seated at the table for tastings.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at multiple locations throughout the property.
• Our team will be following all proper sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines.
• We will utilize “contactless” payment methods, so please be prepared to pay for purchases with a credit card.
• We currently cannot accommodate outside food or picnicking onsite.
CLEANING AND SANITATION
The Frank Family hospitality team has always followed the highest cleanliness and safety standards, and this remains so in these challenging times. We are working in accordance with the guidelines set forth by the CDC and local health authorities as outlined below.
• Tasting areas will be disinfected before and after each tasting appointment.
• Glassware will be immediately cleared upon guest departure and will be washed in our commercial, high temperature dish washer.
• High contact surfaces will be rigorously disinfected throughout the day.
• We will use disposable paper menus for all guests
All guests will be required to sign a liability waiver in order to participate in a tasting on our property. By signing this waiver, you agree to abide by the aforementioned health and safety protocols and agree to relieve Frank Family Vineyards of any liability.