If you’ve visited the Frank Family tasting room in the past five years, chances are you have met Antonio “Tony” Zepeda. Tony is a wine educator in our tasting room and spends his day to day interacting and leading guests through our tasting experiences. The wine industry is certainly a familiar place to Tony who grew up working in the vineyards with his dad. This experience shaped his passion for wine at a young age. Now, a new dad himself, Tony is a remarkable representative for our winery and everything we stand for. We asked him a few questions to give you the opportunity to get to know this standout member of our growing winery family.
1. What do you enjoy most about working at Frank Family Vineyards?
I enjoy meeting people from all over the world and making friendships and making them laugh. I also enjoy sharing the wines and the stories behind them.
2. What have you gained from working at Frank Family Vineyards?
A lot of friendships and a work family
3. What are three words to describe Frank Family Vineyards?
Homey, Consistent, and Fun
4. What is your favorite Frank Family wine and what would you pair it with?
Reserve Zinfandel paired with ribs or brisket and Blanc de Blancs paired with fried chicken
5. When you’re not at work, what do you like to do?
I like to enjoy the outdoors with my family and making garage wine.