Summer is the season of cool, refreshing indulgences. What better way to beat the heat than with a delicious combination of two summertime favorites: Frank Family’s Brut Rosé and fruit popsicles? Whether you’re hosting a summer soirée, lounging by the pool, or simply craving a fresh-from-the-freezer treat on a scorching day, these Brut Rosé Ice Pops are perfect for summer. We made ours with fresh strawberries and lime, but feel free to use sliced lemon, raspberries, or your other favorite summer fruits to play up the mouthwatering notes of our Brut Rosé.
|Frank Family Brut Rosé
|Fresh lime juice
- 1. In a small pot, bring ½ cup of water to a boil, then add 1 cup of sugar.
- Stir constantly until the sugar is completely dissolved, approximately 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in lime zest and lime juice. Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Once lime simple syrup is completely cooled, measure 2 ounces and combine with Brut Rosé in a large pitcher or squeeze bottle.
- Divide the mixture between 10 (2.5 ounce) popsicle molds and place on a flat surface in the freezer for one hour.
- Use a popsicle stick to break up any frozen chunks and push sliced strawberries, or other preferred fruits, into the mixture. Gently tap the molds on the countertop to remove any air bubbles. Insert the popsicle sticks, and freeze for at least 6 hours, or overnight.
- Carefully unmold and enjoy on its own or place a pop in a glass of Brut Rosé for an even more refreshing summertime treat!